Wellness Coaching Will Keep You At The Top of Your Game!
You can start to improve your health – even when you don’t think you can find the time
You can finally reach full health potential – without any restrictions!
You can become more of who you are – than you could ever be before!
The real YOU shows up when you partner with a powerful coach – if you let it!
I want to believe that BUT – – –
I’m showing signs of wear and tear on my body and mind after years of managing my business and these thoughts are creeping in. Will I be able to sustain this stressful and over-extended pace without losing my health and perhaps losing my business? I don’t want my career to end abruptly and be incapacitated.
Well guess what – it doesn’t have to be that way!
Are you ready to shake off old beliefs and paint a healthier picture of what your life could be starting now?
Would you like to feel:
- More empowered
- More alive and rejuvenated
- Excited for the future
- Energized about what lies ahead
- Ready with a plan in hand
Coaching can work miracles for you!
Why do I know all this? Because I know how wellness coaching works because it worked for me. Check out my story here.
Wellness coaching helps you move toward your personal goals without telling you what to do or how to do it, but based on your own ideas. Even when you think you don’t have any great ideas to improve your life and health, thru the coaching process your internal wisdom is tapped into and you start realizing the path that will work for you. It worked for me – now I want to help you make it work for you!
With my extensive wellness background both personally and professionally, I can help you re-focus on taking your life to a higher level of wellness so you have all the energy you need to do all the things you’ve always dreamed of doing.
I’ve developed a coaching program that removes the fear and uncertainty about what this is all about and replaces it with confidence and eager anticipation. Here are the details.
You will get:
- 12 sessions with me to create your personalized journey
- Individualized practices for self-exploration
- A plan for sustainable growth and development
- Support from a trained coach
- A personal prescription for health and wellness
- Guidance on how to coach yourself toward living your best and healthiest life ever
During this program I’m going to ask these questions of you:
- What is your dream for your life?
- What’s currently blocking you?
- How can you overcome these roadblocks?
- How do you thrive?
During the first 4 sessions we’ll tackle:
- How to create a safe space for exploration by building a trusting, confidential relationship with your coach
- Your level of satisfaction with your current lifestyle as a motivator for change
- Where you are now and where you want to be
- How committed you are to taking action toward making the changes necessary for a better life
- What your true passion and gifts are and how to bring them front and center
- How to create a working SUCCESS PLAN perfectly tailored to you
- What success tools work best for you
During the second 4 sessions we will explore:
- Which successful self-care strategies motivate you the most and how to integrate them into your daily life
- Weekly practices that lead to changed attitudes
- What values affect your personal decisions the most and how to honor them
- How false beliefs may be standing in your way of progress and how to manage them
- How to undo self-talk that holds you back
In the last 4 sessions we’ll put it all together into a sustainable plan by challenging you to:
- Make better decisions based on what you want
- Learn how to coach yourself for the long run
- Stay motivated with the on-going process
- Use your intuition as a guide
- Discover creative ways to manage roadblocks that pop up and sabotage you
- Create personal celebrations for achieving progress and reaching milestones
- Know the signs that you might need a coaching tune-up from your coach
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have time for this?
Coaching takes very little time and fits into the nooks and crannies of your day. Phone calls are scheduled for 30 minutes every week or every other week with about 30-60 minutes on your own to work thru any simple practices that are assigned. The initial call will take about 90 minutes as we get acquainted and start building the foundation for a successful coaching program for you.
Is it selfish of me to have a coach?
No. Many people have coaches for many reasons. If your desire is to live a fulfilled life by being who you truly are, reaching your full potential and sharing your gifts with the world, then coaching can help with that. Ask yourself how you are doing with this without any help?
Why should I spend money on coaching?
You can spend a lot of time and money getting lost is books, online and in person trainings and still you don’t make the changes you want for a better life. It is my experience that coaching holds your feet to the fire and gets you moving in the direction that creates the most success for you. Ask yourself – Do you want a better life and what are you willing to do to make that happen? And here is the big question – do you value yourself enough to spend the money it takes to take care of yourself?
How will I know if it works?
Here’s what others are saying:
When I began working with Carol, I was frustrated, overwhelmed, anxious about my future. It didn’t take long for me to realize I could really trust Carol, she not only genuinely cared about me, but she really listened. I looked forward to our phone calls where I could unload, together we would process and come up with fresh ideas and a plan of action. In the end, I walked away with a new sense of self and a new level of self-confidence as I transitioned into retirement. Martha B.
Carol Ebert has been my coach, mentor and business guru for several years now. She provides support and direction as I endeavor to expand my business presence in the Health and Wellness field. Carol’s guidance has been key in my ability to grow my business. Her coaching skills are far and above others I’ve worked with and her spot-on Powerful Questions continually bring me to find the answers buried within. I highly recommend Carol for Health & Wellness business coaching and for Health and Wellness presentations. She is the full package. Carol can take you to your next level in your health and wealth development. Lynn Bakken
So – are you ready for some coaching?
As a coach, I am great at:
- Helping you think of possibilities you never considered before
- Discovering your passions and what brings you joy
- Getting you excited about changing and growing
- Uncovering creative solutions that truly work for you
- Being supportive, enthusiastic, inspiring – your best cheerleader!
- Having fun with the process, because if it’s not fun – why do it!
Coaching will help you:
- Stay focused and committed with your new lifestyle goals
- Change procrastination into action and keep momentum going
- Craft your own personalized plan that excites you
- Identify strategies that fit who you are and lead to success
- Bring healthy movement into your daily life doing activities you love
- Discover ways to nutrient your body to enhance your energy level
- Release the weight that is slowing you down
- Enhance self-esteem and confidence as you reinvent yourself
- Create a balanced healthy life that keeps you going!
Ready to take the plunge?
Complete this form and I will schedule an appointment with you to answer all your questions and see if we are a fit for each other!
Hope to hear from you soon!