Wellness Coaching Will Keep You On Top of Your Game!
You can start to improve your health – even when you don’t think you can find the time
You can finally reach full health potential – without any restrictions!
You can become more of who you are – than you could ever be before!
The real YOU shows up when you partner with a powerful coach – if you let it!
Now you might be saying to yourself – I want to believe that BUT – – –
I’m showing signs of wear and tear on my body and mind after years of managing my business and these thoughts are creeping in. Will I be able to sustain this stressful and over-extended pace without losing my health and perhaps losing my business? I don’t want my career to end abruptly and be incapacitated.
Well guess what – it doesn’t have to be that way!
Are you ready to shake off old beliefs and paint a healthier picture of what your life could be starting now?
Would you like to feel:
- More empowered
- More alive and rejuvenated
- Excited for the future
- Energized about what lies ahead
- Ready with a plan in hand
Coaching can work miracles for you!
Why do I know all this? Because I know how wellness coaching works because it worked for me. Check out my story here.
Wellness coaching helps you move toward your personal goals without telling you what to do or how to do it, but based on your own ideas. Even when you think you don’t have any great ideas to improve your life and health, thru the coaching process your internal wisdom is tapped into and you start realizing the path that will work for you. It worked for me – now I want to help you make it work for you!
With my extensive wellness background both personally and professionally, I can help you re-focus on taking your life to a higher level of wellness so you have all the energy you need to do all the things you’ve always dreamed of doing.
I’ve developed a coaching program that removes the fear and uncertainty about what this is all about and replaces it with confidence and eager anticipation. Here are the details.
You will get:
- 12 sessions with me to create your personalized journey
- Individualized practices for self-exploration
- A plan for sustainable growth and development
- Support from a trained coach
- A personal prescription for health and wellness
- Guidance on how to coach yourself toward living your best and healthiest life ever
During this program I’m going to ask these questions of you:
- What is your dream for your life?
- What’s currently blocking you?
- How can you overcome these roadblocks?
- How do you thrive?
During the first 4 sessions we’ll tackle:
- How to create a safe space for exploration by building a trusting, confidential relationship with your coach
- Your level of satisfaction with your current lifestyle as a motivator for change
- Where you are now and where you want to be
- How committed you are to taking action toward making the changes necessary for a better life
- What your true passion and gifts are and how to bring them front and center
- How to create a working SUCCESS PLAN perfectly tailored to you
- What success tools work best for you
During the second 4 sessions we will explore:
- Which successful self-care strategies motivate you the most and how to integrate them into your daily life
- Weekly practices that lead to changed attitudes
- What values affect your personal decisions the most and how to honor them
- How false beliefs may be standing in your way of progress and how to manage them
- How to undo self-talk that holds you back
In the last 4 sessions we’ll put it all together into a sustainable plan by challenging you to:
- Make better decisions based on what you want
- Learn how to coach yourself for the long run
- Stay motivated with the on-going process
- Use your intuition as a guide
- Discover creative ways to manage roadblocks that pop up and sabotage you
- Create personal celebrations for achieving progress and reaching milestones
- Know the signs that you might need a coaching tune-up from your coach
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have time for this?
Coaching takes very little time and fits into the nooks and crannies of your day. Phone calls are scheduled for 30 minutes every week or every other week with about 30-60 minutes on your own to work thru any simple practices that are assigned. The initial call will take about 90 minutes as we get acquainted and start building the foundation for a successful coaching program for you.
Is it selfish of me to have a coach?
No. Many people have coaches for many reasons. If your desire is to live a fulfilled life by being who you truly are, reaching your full potential and sharing your gifts with the world, then coaching can help with that. Ask yourself how you are doing with this without any help?
Why should I spend money on coaching?
You can spend a lot of time and money getting lost is books, online and in person trainings and still you don’t make the changes you want for a better life. It is my experience that coaching holds your feet to the fire and gets you moving in the direction that creates the most success for you. Ask yourself – Do you want a better life and what are you willing to do to make that happen? And here is the big question – do you value yourself enough to spend the money it takes to take care of yourself?
How will I know if it works?
Here’s what others are saying:
When I began working with Carol, I was frustrated, overwhelmed, anxious about my future. It didn’t take long for me to realize I could really trust Carol, she not only genuinely cared about me, but she really listened. I looked forward to our phone calls where I could unload, together we would process and come up with fresh ideas and a plan of action. In the end, I walked away with a new sense of self and a new level of self-confidence as I transitioned into retirement. Martha B.
Carol Ebert has been my coach, mentor and business guru for several years now. She provides support and direction as I endeavor to expand my business presence in the Health and Wellness field. Carol’s guidance has been key in my ability to grow my business. Her coaching skills are far and above others I’ve worked with and her spot-on Powerful Questions continually bring me to find the answers buried within. I highly recommend Carol for Health & Wellness business coaching and for Health and Wellness presentations. She is the full package. Carol can take you to your next level in your health and wealth development. Lynn Bakken
After 8 years of dealing with severe Ulcerative Colitis, I completed Carol’s Digestive health Program which included top quality wellness products and wellness coaching. I had been on dangerous prescription drugs from my doctor, but after 6 months of doing well on Carol’s program, my doctor agreed to reduce my meds. I’m happy to say I have no side effects to reducing my meds and my doctor has agreed to another reduction and eventually no MEDS!! Carol’s digestive health program works and I’m living proof that a chronic illness doesn’t have to be a life of dangerous maintenance drugs. Respectfully, James H., Owner, Advanced Home Inspections
I could not believe how much my life would change in just 30 minutes. The power of a coaching session is something every person would benefit from. Jolynn Van Asten, Owner, Healthy Body and Soul, Inc., Wellness Center-Spa, Appleton, WI
Coaching is a tool that encourages me to know what I truly desire and provides the means to get there.
You mean I really could do that? With coaching, anything becomes possible for me.
For me coaching is realizing, “Hey, I can do that!”. It gives me the means to reach my desired goal.
Coaching is giving myself what I truly need to achieve my dreams!
Coaching enables me to realize the things I really want in my life because I finally have the tools to get there!
Coaching is a gift I give myself to get where I want to go! Marilyn Franzini, Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist, Licensed Psychologist
Carol helped me stay focused on my goals. I usually will make a plan and then quit. I didn’t want to quit because I knew Carol would be calling the next week. Eating right and working out are becoming my lifestyle instead of a trend. Mary M
Most helpful was the continuity with someone who was there to listen, help set goals, and to help with my progress. Carol’s easy going but structured goal setting combined with her knowledge of general health and weight management issues was also a great help. Robert J
Carol, gave me positive suggestions that helped me overcome my mental blocks in getting started with exercising. She asked me questions that helped me really get around all my excuses and reasons for not doing what I need to do. She pushed me to set goals and aim to complete the goals. There were times I did not meet them the first time but she helped by listening and suggesting new paths to take. I love how it worked and now I am not afraid to begin and complete what I need to. John H
Here’s what students of Carol’s Guiding Mindful Change coaching certification courses have to say:
As a physician, I am used to being the expert and telling people what I think, but learning about Guiding Mindful Change life coaching has allowed me to become a much more mindful listener. My clients have been better able to come up with their own answers and make fast progress toward goals as a result. I love the quote “knowledge speaks, wisdom listens”. My wisdom was greatly improved by this training. Jodi Ritsch M.D., Mindful Life Coach, http://www.thejoyfuldoc.com
Taking the Guiding Mindful Change coaching training with Carol Ebert has been a truly enlightening personal and professional experience. The training allowed me to see the possibilities to move forward in my career and desire to care for the “mind” as well as body to complete mine-body-spirit wellness. I have gained new confidence and perspective on the abundance and possibilities in each life and the tremendous joy of bringing this understanding to the lives of others through coaching. Carleen Sterner M.D., Mindful Life Coach, http://lifebydesignec.com/
So – are you ready for some coaching?
As a coach, I am great at:
- Helping you think of possibilities you never considered before
- Discovering your passions and what brings you joy
- Getting you excited about changing and growing
- Uncovering creative solutions that truly work for you
- Being supportive, enthusiastic, inspiring – your best cheerleader!
- Having fun with the process, because if it’s not fun – why do it!
Coaching will help you:
- Stay focused and committed with your new lifestyle goals
- Change procrastination into action and keep momentum going
- Craft your own personalized plan that excites you
- Identify strategies that fit who you are and lead to success
- Bring healthy movement into your daily life doing activities you love
- Discover ways to nutrient your body to enhance your energy level
- Release the weight that is slowing you down
- Enhance self-esteem and confidence as you reinvent yourself
- Create a balanced healthy life that keeps you going!
Ready to take the plunge?
Complete this form and I will schedule an appointment with you to answer all your questions and see if we are a fit for each other!
Hope to hear from you soon!